2.08.2010

Today...

Today was a good day, random day, but a good day.

*Brayden bawled and bawled as the new family took "Clifford." I'm a little worried about the emotional attachments he has to things.

*I totally gutted out Kade's room.  Their was a lot of work to do before we can paint and redecorate. In his toy box I found: 9 socks, an empty gogurt wrapper, and a core of an apple. So Gross. I filled up 7 garbage bags, some went to the garbage, a lot when to DI, and I saved a little bit of it.

*It's not surprising I found so much stuff. This is his idea of cleaning:


Today when asked to pick up his shoes, he just hid them under the rug.

*The sun was shining + Grandma Sonia brought back "Summery" clothes from Brazil= My kids freezing cold playing outside.


*I hate when you take the time to make dinner and then it doesn't turn out. We all ended up having random things for dinner. I ate a peice of wheat bread with honey and broccoli. Kaylee ate 2 peices of bread. Brayden and Kade ate an entire cucumber, bread, and a couple peices of meat. Mike had a couple peices of meat and a twice baked potatoe (those actually turned out.) I was too tired and bummed to come up with anything else. They didn't complain, but I'm starving now.

3 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

I love cleaning stuff out, and getting rid of crap! It feels so good when you're done. You feel so accomplished!

The Lind's said...

Oh I love how Kade cleans!! What a big helper! :) What a good day it looks like you had! Hey THANK YOU guys for coming to the blessing! Wish we could have seen you after but understand. We really appreciate you coming! My kids were thrilled to see yours! I was sad we never got together last week...time goes to quickly when we are there. Can't wait to be there for good and then we can get together lots! :)

Clements Family said...

Good job Kade...Breckon throws all his stuff when cleaning, under his bed, or under the couch...
I am sorry your dinner didn't turn out!