The kids love and adore their cousins, but unfortunately they don't get to see them very often. Zac and Kasen live in St. George and Josh and Avery live in Billings, Montana. So it was a real treat to have all our cousins in town over the 24th of July. The kids played, swam, had sleepovers, and caught up on lost time together.
One of the days that Josh and Avery were in town we had a swim day at Grandpa Warners. We also had are new next door neighbors, who have become dear friends, join us for the day.
Kade and Evan
Picture of the girls about protecting each other from these scary creatures. Don't they look harmful?
I couldn't post pictures of the pool without posting a picture of Titus and Lexi. They were involved in as much swimming as the kids were. The kids love hanging onto Titus' collar and going for a "ride."
Avery, Kaylee, and Katrina
Josh and Brayden
Cute baby Eden
10.jpg)
When all the family was here (except Mike who was in Denver for business) we all went to Cowabunga Bay for the day.
Kade
Natalia and Kaylee (Natalia is like an adopted cousin from Brazil.)
Kade taking Wes down when he least expected it.
Brayden and Josh
Brayden and Josh enjoying the World's BIGGEST SPLASH!!!!
Enjoying some downtime in the shade. Brayden, Grandma Sonia, Avery, Kaylee, Juliana's Mom (oops can't remember her name...how rude) Juliana
I hope to add more pictures as soon as I trade pics. We finished the weekend with yummy food, and fireworks. It was great having the cousins around, even if it was for a short time.
Short story I want to remember about Kade. I was asking the kids a couple weeks ago about their dream vacations. I asked them if they could go anywhere in the world, and see anything they wanted (Money being no option) where would it be? I then gave them some examples like: Disney cruise to see Mickey Mouse, or Africa to go on an African safari, or England to see a professional soccer game. Kade didn't have to think for long before he replied, "Ummmm, I would go to St. George to see cousins." I tell ya, this kid is not hard to please at all! I love that boy.
9.jpg)

8.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment