4.27.2011

Quiet game....

If you know Kaylee, you know she LOVES to talk. She doesn't care who she is talking to, she doesn't even really care if you're listening, if their is a body there, she will talk. This is a fabulous quality (to some extent) because she has met so many fun people because she is not afraid to approach anyone. Well yesterday she was talking to me, and I figured out where the madness comes from. She is being influenced! She said:

"Mom when I'm trying to sleep at night, my head won't stop talking to me. I try to play the quiet game with it, and it always loses!!"




4 comments:

Vivian said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Let her keep talking!! She is perfect just that way!!:)

Nick and Amera said...

That is too funny! you should turn on a recorder and just record her voice as she talks, you and HER would get a kick out of it later in life. McCoy is the same way....the kid never STOPS TALKING......never ever ever!!! I love the picture of all 3 of your kids at the very top.....how sweet are all thier faces :) Call me, hope youhad fun in Vegas....lets do something soon!

Sara said...

when did she get so old?! she looks so pretty and grown up in this pic! as she get solder she totally looks like you! do people say that a lot?...they should:) BEAUTIFUL family!

Allison Bushman said...

What a sweet girl! So glad I've been able to get to know your kids more! She is such a sweetheart, along with all your kids!