After attending so many games and practices, I forget to bring my camera to capture those moments. So thanks to some good friends for still being interested. Because of you I get to benefit from these photo ops.
Kade playing indoor. They actually had a pretty good team this year, it was fun watching them play. I may have gotten a little wound up during one of the games, I know they're only 4, but something had to be done! I will add, I have NEVER yelled at a ref before (at least to their face.) I was just trying to protect my little boy.
Kade and Trey
Come on....try and get it. I dare ya. (with all the soccer games we've attended and played in, how could WE forget shin guards?!?)
Love that Allison captured this goal. Right between the goalie's legs.
This pic is my very favorite. Kade has this very serious/macho face he gets after scoring. And after a minute it spreads into a grin, when he realizes how proud of him we are.
Kade is a big goof on and off the field. I'm not sure what Kade was doing here, but I think he is trying to cheer Trey up by his infamous "tickle, tickle."
Stars of the team Lucas, Kade and Trey
Outdoor season starts. Kade loves playing with some of his very best buddies Evan, Bennett, Mason, Elijah, Carter, and Lauren
Kade and Evan
Kaylee loves attending the games for the social aspect. She always has a friend or makes a friend while the boys are playing. Here is Katrina, Kaylee, and Gracie



2 comments:
How funny! I swear I saw Kade playing soccer over in daybreak one day when I was running. I think it was him because miss Gracie is in our ward and I am thinking her little sis is on Kades team because I saw her parents there too. Small world. Kade is such a little stud muffin and I love that Kaylee is such a social butterfly!
Lovin the new family picture on top of your blog!! Did you get new family pics? If so, who did them??
Post a Comment