We drove into St. George late Thursday night. We were able to stay at Wes' house and spend some time with their family. Too bad we were a week early for the new baby. We went on a nice run, did some shopping, and went to lunch. Then it was off to Vegas.
Most of the trip was spent just relaxing. We layed by the pool, took naps, sat in the giant tub in our room, watched the Royal Wedding, shopped (H&M baby,) and ate yummy food. I
loved that our hotel was off the strip. It was quiet and relaxing. We were able to be in Vegas, without being "in" Vegas.
Their are some things I love about Vegas. Food is definitely one of them.
Visiting some of the amazing hotels. We usually pick one or two hotels to peruse through. We went to the Venetian and walked around then sat down to people watch. This is one of my very favorite things to do. We decided we needed to make a website called "The People of Vegas" (instead of the people of WalMart.)
We were able to go to the Blue Man Group. Such an awesome show. Thanks to an awesome friend for hooking us up with free tickets! I will admit I was a little nervous throughout the show. These guys are kind of creepy and they kept coming out into the audience. I was so nervous they were going to choose me to come up on stage, or one would come up behind me.
We also wanted to visit the site of "Pawn Stars." We always watch the show on TV and wanted to see the actual place. Too bad their was a huge line waiting outside, we didn't have the patience for that (a nap was calling our name.)
We had a great time spending time together, talking, and just being together. I love when we can get that uninterrupted one on one time.
No comments:
Post a Comment