Ever since I was really young I remember listening to Collin Raye. Every road trip we went on, we would play CD after CD. At that time in my life his music became a comfort to me. His word are so inspirational and his voice so soothing. This past month has been rough for our family. We have had to come together as a family united. My little brother came to us after a really tough time and said "Let's all go see Collin." I knew that was exactly what our family needed. Unfortunately we weren't all able to go but, it was so great being with my little brother, my Mom and Kenny.
My Mom, Kenny, Me, and Ryan
Mom and Kenny eating yummy dinner before the concert.
Thanks RyRy for being an awesome date. He even made sure I got an extra roll when the waitress was hesitant to give me one.
Desert Star Playhouse was such an awesome venue for a concert. The place is really small, so even though we were on the back row, our seats were awesome. We sat and sang every word to every song. I came away from the night feeling uplifted and renewed. I have a new sense of hope that everything is going to be all right.
No comments:
Post a Comment