I was such a bum this year for Halloween. I didn't want to spend money on costumes. We didn't see the witches at Gardner Village. We spent about 5 minutes at the pumpkin patch...and no pictures.
Mike and I dressed up as bikers for a Halloween party...no pictures. We did go to the Haunted House by Sonia's house and LOVED it as usual. And, Mike and I went to a "REAL" Haunted House...Castle of Chaos. It was fun, but not as scary as I remember them being in high school. But when it came time for trick or treating, I was so excited. I really do love this holiday, but I've had too many other things on my mind to enjoy it. .
Kaylee pieced together a costume of a candy corn witch/zombie. Grateful to our neighbor for lending us the dress.
Kade got a really cute vampire costume from his friend. But the night before Halloween he decided he wanted to be a clown (he has to do everything Brayden does!) He ended up wearing aunt Adrianne's costume from about 20 years ago.
Brayden has heard so many people say they are scared of clowns. So this year he wanted to be a scary clown. He actually looked really spooky. He wore my costume from about 25 years ago. He was so excited this year because we let him go trick or treating with a few friends. He loves when we loosen the reigns a little.
We had this monster/guy sitting on our porch all month. The night of Halloween, Mike put on all the clothes to scare kids. This was by far the highlight of Halloween for us. The kids were so apprehensive to come up to the door. He got kicked in the shin a few times by kids trying to prove he was "fake." Many kids chose not to risk it, and just went to the next house. I wish I could have gotten video...so funny! Hopefully no kids were scarred.
The boys finished early, so they could count and trade candy. Kaylee continued to do a few more houses. Seriously this much candy makes me sick!
2 comments:
so fun! and LOVE what mike did- wish you had a video! looks like a great halloween!
Kids are Looking cute!!
I think it is very hard to control the budget during Halloween and Christmas holidays, visit Money tips to know hoe is it possible to save money on shopping..
Post a Comment