10.28.2011

New Hair Do...

For quite some time I have really wanted to have short, short hair. I have been so terrified to do it, until I came across some really cute cuts. With the approval of my awesome stylist, I decided to take the plunge. I didn't go as short as I originally thought, but I am actually liking it. It's taken some time to figure out how to do it (I'm still open for suggestions) But,  It's quite easy to do and doesn't bother my neck anymore. Mike really likes it and wants me to keep it short for a long time. Brayden said I shouldn't have cut it so short. Kaylee is mesmerized that I have "bangs." And after about a week she said I should grow it back out. And Kade has yet to acknowledge that I even cut it.

3 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

Honey Girl, that cut on you is gorgeous. Its sexy, sassy and cute too, but over all, you definately do short hair very very well! keep it short, its very pretty on you! i hope your doing good! miss hearin from ya!

Clements Family said...

I LOVE your hair! It looks so good on you! I am totally laughing that Kade hasn't even said anything!

Becca said...

Love the hair. Love it. I think I've told you 100x. :) The kids' responses were hilarious!