We went up Provo canyon one afternoon to take in the awesome fall colors. We played at a park and had lunch.
After lunch we went up to see Bridal Veil Falls. Mike's aunt is here from Brazil. We love hanging with her and showing her the "sights." It's so funny listening to my kids when she's around, they talk to her and tell her stories. I'm still wondering if they know she doesn't speak English. She just nods and says, "yep."
Selma and Sonia
Mike and I enjoying some sunshine. I SO love him and every moment I get to be with him.
Mike and I took the kids on a little hike. We were able to walk up closer to the falls. Too bad it wasn't warmer, it would be so fun to get into the water. The kids loved the short hike, and the breathtaking view. They said they want to go here every year.








No comments:
Post a Comment