Wow! Things have been so boring lately. I have totally gotten out of the blogging mood. However I do love looking back at different times in our lives (boring or not) to see what we have been doing. We have been busy with indoor soccer, dance, scouts, mutual (for both me and mike,) planning a baby shower (I hope to post pictures soon,) enjoying a few random days of sunshine, and some home makeover projects, which include some spring cleaning. Hopefully the weather can start improving, ha! I'm watching the snow fall right now. Awesome. With that said, if the weather can improve maybe we can get outside a little more and things will get a little more exciting around here!
Brayden has been teaching the kids to "medicate" (that's what Kaylee calls it.) Every night lately before they have to seperate to their own rooms, they like to gather on Kaylee's bed and do this. Who knows why???
The other day after leaving Kade's soccer game, we drove by The Chocolate Cottage and saw that our neighbor was working. We stopped in to get a treat. The kids were in luck, their favorite babysitter was there with her mom. She let them go in the back room and make their own suckers. They were in heaven. Kaylee told the owner that when she grows up she is going to buy that chocolate shop from her.
Kaylee got to go to a birthday party today for a friend in her class. She was so excited to dress like Super Woman.

1 comment:
I just love how Kaylee always poses for the camera.
Post a Comment