Today I spent the day in the car.
I went back and forth. I counted I passed South Towne Mall 6 times today.
I hate the car!
Kaylee REALLY hates the car! She can't be in the car for more then 8 minutes (to be exact) without getting car sick. She had to have a couple Dramemine's today.
Poor girl.
On the bright side, Kade scored three goals today!
Once I told him he could have the treat at the end of the game ONLY if he played, he decided soccer wasn't so bad.
He is a maniac now! He runs up and down the court. Dribbles around players. Beats them to the goal, and shoots! He had 8 shots on goal today.
I was proud of him.
Brayden also scored during his soccer game. The score ended up 12-0. Poor other team.
I have been to Smith's about 5 different times trying to buy Powerade (it's only .25!!!) Since we are in soccer season full swing, this is a necessity. I finally was able to buy some today.
Only about 200:)
I love finding a good deal, it's like some crazy addiction fulfilled.
You know when you are running from one thing to the next, nothing ends up in the right place. It's usually dropped right inside the door. At least this is how it happens at my house. My house looks like it blew up. But who cares? I'm sitting here with some coconut M&M's and a Diet Dr. Pepper. Family is coming into town today. Spring break is starting (which means I get to sleep in) My friend is having her two little babies in 2 more days (I can't wait to hold them!!!!!) The sun is shining. And life is good.

6 comments:
I really should have made it to Smiths. I heard they were selling out and I didn't want to drive there and find out they were all gone so I think I missed the whole deal. Love the "Crappy Mom" post. Hey it's not our fault if we have "crappy kids". :) Literally my kids poop like 3 to 4 times a day EACH! I'm just glad they keep it off the walls now. For a while there I was finding poop on the walls from them "painting" with used toilet paper. I thought I would die.
Oh my goodness...your last post...that is so sad...but a little funny too! Your kids make me laugh.
Glad you got stocked up on your Powerade. We finally did too!
Ps...good job Kade! I am glad you did so good at your game!
How did I miss out on this deal?!? Is it still going?
I got some powerade on Saturday too..It was flying out of there - everyone I passed had a whole cart of it. I love good deals too!
I couldn't resist the powerade deal either. I got about 60 Ryan was so stressed out that I didn't get enough. I tried to go back but was too late. I guess we'll be set for a while.
I love your last post. I think it means you are an excellent mom. you just don't want your kids walking around smelling like poo. it totally made me laugh. I don't know how many pairs on undies I've thrown away because It's just not worth washing them out. think how much money in underwear you have saved.
I couldn't resist the powerade deal either. I got about 60 Ryan was so stressed out that I didn't get enough. I tried to go back but was too late. I guess we'll be set for a while.
I love your last post. I think it means you are an excellent mom. you just don't want your kids walking around smelling like poo. it totally made me laugh. I don't know how many pairs on undies I've thrown away because It's just not worth washing them out. think how much money in underwear you have saved.
Post a Comment