Happy Birthday to my little man!
I sat and reminisced last night about the many fun/funny times we have had with Kade. I am so happy that he is a part of our family. I will be one sad momma, the day he starts kindergarten. He is the best little buddy to run around and do errands with. He is so fun to talk to. He is always making me giggle. I am constantly just squeezing him and giving him kisses! Today was no exception.
1 week old
3 months old
1 1/2 years
2 years
3 years
and today he is 4 years old!!!!
He woke up so excited for today. As he sat down for breakfast he said very sadly, "nobody has even spanked me yet." We quickly gave him birthday spankings and he hasn't stopped smiling since. He has been flexing his muscles all day. He thinks that now he is 4, his muscles are huge. We started the day with free breakfast from Chick-fil-a (gotta love that!) Dad got off work early so we went and picked up Grandma Sonia and we all went to lunch. We enjoyed a little Wingers and some asphalt pie.

After lunch we were off to the mall. The kids got Build a bear gift certificates for Easter so we went to redeem them. They had a blast creating their own little pets. Next we took him to Toys R Us to pick out a bike. He decided on the green one so he could be just like his buddy Evan. They rode and rode and rode together all afternoon. He has been talking for weeks about going bowling on his birthday. So this evening his Mormor and Papa Kenny took him out bowling. He had such a fantastic day. I just loved watching his little smile ALL DAY LONG!
Happy Birthday Buddy!
I wish you were still little:(


4 comments:
I have been looking forward to reading his birthday post all day! He is just the CUTEST thing ever!! Happy Birthday Kade!!
Oh how time flies. I still remember when he was born. I was so excited for him and Breckon to be friends. I am glad that they still are. I just love him. I am glad his birthday was filled with fun!
I'm hoping he and Addi fall in love for reals in about 17 years! Deal?
Are you sure he's 4??? :) Holy Cow! Time flies! He is so adorable and such a MINI MIKE! Hope to see you guys this summer sometime!
Post a Comment