Mother's Day was so awesome this year. I realized I am surrounded by so many wonderful people. I am so lucky. Not only did I have a fantastic day on Sunday, but I had a great weekend. My idea was to try and document the day with pictures, but of course, I kept forgetting to take pictures. I'm going to describe Mother's Day with as few words as possible (not sure I can do that.)
* lucky
*blessed
*too much food
*backyard makeover
*hours spent outside (and I foresee many more)
*slept in
*yummy breakfast
*beautiful flowers
*yummy treats
*big "HOOOGE"paper flower
*a clay rattle snake
*box of kisses
*thumb prints to cherish forever
*hand sewn pillow
*Love notes
Dear Mom, I am happy I have you for me. It feels good to have you. I love you! I'll sing you a song. It feels good to have you! In the sun it feels good. Love Kaylee
*Lots of loves and kisses, smiles and loves
*Someone who takes care of my every needs. He is the all around perfect husband. He can pick out a cute outfit. Knows when I need a pedicure. Knows when I just need a break. He gave me everything and more for mother's day.
*Windy picnic
*New recipes to try
*lots of laughs
*reminded of how blessed I am to be a mom.
*grateful for the mother's I have in my life and the example they are to me.
.jpg)
3 comments:
Looks liek the perfect day! Love Kaylee's note to you!
So cute. I love the pics and love your dress! That color looks really good on you.
You are such a cute and sweet mommy your kids are lucky to have you! I loev that pic of you and Mike- you always look so cute! Oh and LOVE the new fam pic on your header!!!
Post a Comment