5.27.2010

(Morning) Preschool Graduation

With Kaylee and Brayden both being in school all day I thought Kade would get bored being at home all day alone. I decided that I would participate in a neighborhood rotating preschool with Kade and also enroll him in an afternoon preschool. At the beginning of the year it proved to be a little too much for a little 3 year old. But toward the end of the year I was very glad he had something to occupy his time. He loved being a part of each of his "classes." I am amazed at his progression this past year.

The neighborhood preschool consisted of 5 kids. We started the year with Kade, Bennett, Rachel, and the two Lauren's. We sadly lost Rachel when her family moved away about halfway through the year. Towards the end of the year a new family moved in next door and Evan joined our group. We rotated weeks, taking turns teaching in our home. Kade loved when it was our turn to teach. He would get out the preschool box, set out the name mats, and help get everything ready.
This past week was our last week. Melanie put together a fun little graduation for the kids.
Evan, Kade, Bennett, Lauren S, Lauren W
Evan, Kade


Kade accepting his diploma

No comments: