Kade's class took a trip to the pumpkin patch. I'm so happy I got to go with him. I love being able to spend one on one time with this boy. His big brown eyes and his sense of humor just melt my heart. I love being able to see him in his learning environment and see how he is learning and growing every day. He is getting so smart.
Kade and his buddies, Bennett and Evan, on the tractors.
We got to go on a tractor ride. The kids were so excited.Kade's class. And yes, he really does have that many boys in his class. Those poor girls.
Top: Trevin, Wyatt, Jeremiah, Connor, (can't remember that girl's name??) Reese, Andrew
Bottom: Dallen, Bennet, Kade, Evan, Dyllin, Kal-el
Kade's teacher had lots of fun activities planned for them while they were there. They read a story, had to find a list of things in the pumpkin patch, make pumpkin patterns, and then line up their pumpkins from smallest to largest. At the end they all got to eat a pumpkin muffin. Fun day at the pumpkin patch.
No comments:
Post a Comment