11.24.2010

Time Out for Women, Salt Lake City....

I had the opportunity to go to Time Out for Women again, this time in Salt Lake. This conference is seriously so fabulous, I can't get enough of it. Their are so many great speakers and music that is so uplifting and beautiful. You walk away feeling new, and light, and a little less stressed out. This time I arranged for some ladies from my ward and my mom to go with me. I have a really hard time planning things, it's totally stressful to me. But I'm glad I did, it was worth it. It was a great weekend filled with yummy food, good friends, and great messages.

The conference was held at the Salt Palace and their were so many people there. They will be touring to many different cities in 2011, and I totally recommend it to anybody!!! I will be going, maybe even twice again:)

Here we are waiting for things to begin on Saturday morning. Staci, Kristi, Sheri, and Krista. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture with Brandi, who came with us Friday night:(
 My mom, Me, and Heidi
Food always adds delight to my life. So luckily, we got to try out some yummy downtown restaurants. Friday night we went to J Wongs Bistro. YUMMY! It was so great going with a big group because we got to try so many different dishes. On Saturday during our lunch break we went over to Settebello. We had the best pizza ever. And to top it off, we all enjoyed a yummy Dr. Pepper.

                                                      Eat up Kristi! That's one big pizza!
 After the conference with our cute bags they gave us. Everything turned out perfect (except a slight tummy annoyance I encountered Friday night.) We even got out of there just in time, right before the storm hit.
I walked away with so many great thoughts, notes, insights, and hope for things to come. I have ordered the DVD of all the speakers from Time Out, so anybody needing a lift or encouragement, call me!

No comments: