This past week the kids had the opportunity to participate in the ward primary talent show. They were so excited when they found out they were having this activity. The hard part was deciding what they wanted to do. All three kids decided that they wanted to dance (love it!!!) They got together with our next door neighbors and started practicing. They worked so hard and were so excited to show off their talents. I am so grateful my neighbor,Vivian, helped the girls and choreographed their dance for them. We just let the boys "freestyle."
Kaylee and Katrina getting ready to perform to Taylor Swift "You Belong With Me." I had to leave early so I didn't get to see their performance. I hear they did really well.
"The Crosscut Crew"
Kade, Brayden, and Evan before performance time. Brayden was soooo excited. Earlier in the day he said, "Mom, I can't wait. Today is my big day." Luckily I got to see them perform before I had to leave. They did a really good job. It was funny to watch the intensity they performed with. It was even funnier to listen to the girls SCREAM for them. They were up out of their seats squealing, dancing, and clapping. I think I'm going to be in trouble.
The Robot
They had so much fun doing this. It was a great experience for them and it really boosted their self confidence. I am so grateful for the primary for doing this, and providing a safe place for them to showcase their talents.
No comments:
Post a Comment