The night started out very normal. We had Sunday dinner together and then the kids decorated a gingerbread house.
Then we sat on the couch to relax while the kids kept themselves busy
That is when things started to get out of hand. Brayden thought it would be funny to try on my really high heels
But that wasn't funny enough. So, he added a tutu
And Kaylee wanted in on the action
And Kade
Then we lost all control of them. They spent the next hour trying on different outfits, dancing and singing. We were all laughing so hard. They will hate me one day for these pictures.
Every time Kade had to make sure he had something "boyish" on a cape, a gun, or a mask. He couldn't bring himself to go all the way.
I don't know if you've ever seen the You Tube video of the 15 year old kid doing singing impersonations, but Brayden and Kade are obsessed with watching his videos. This is Brayden's impersonation of him
The night ended with a few modeling poses. Then I had to call it quits, I was starting to get really worried about my children. In fact this night still haunts me.



2 comments:
hahahahahah HEATHER! that picture of your Kaley!! oh my word! that cracks me up!! loved this post! whatever---what happens at your house needs to be heard! its funny!
THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!! I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment