We were super busy through the month of December with kids activities. Kaylee has been wanting to be in a REAL play. South Jordan Community Theater gave her the opportunity to do just that. She got to be a baby angel in
Despite the MANY hours this involved, I am so happy she decided to do it. She had an amazing experience. She loves being on stage and performing. She can't wait for the next one (not sure when we can work that into the schedule, but she's waiting for it.)
Here are the kids on the very first day of rehearsal. I believe their were 90+ kids in this cast.
The baby angels practicing their dance to Angels We Have Heard on High
Moment's during rehearsal: The Bradley's, the big FIRE scene (this was Kaylee's big moment although she's not in this picture. She got to hang onto the fireman's leg screaming.) The Herdsman's gift of ham, and backstage fun.
Kaylee and some of the friends she made during this show. They are waiting patiently and quietly backstage.
The group also got the opportunity to sing at South Jordan's "Light the Night." This is where they light the cities Christmas tree.
After the performance with Gladys Herdsman.
Kaylee had many people come and support her through the performance. She was lucky to have family there, members of the ward, and even her good friend Avery. She was in heaven that Avery brought her a rose.
Kade also got to perform with his preschool class. He practiced the songs every night before bed, we would have to sing 2 or 3 of them. Here is the whole group. Love that the kid in front is picking his nose:)
Evan, Kade, and Bennett. Good buddies.












2 comments:
I love it, little Kaylee performer! And it's so fun watching their school performances as well! I cry at every single one of Trey's!
I'm sad we couldn't make it to see Kaylee. She would ask us every day if we were going :( and then the day we were planning on going...you know the rest of the story!!!The 3 boys are so cute. I have the exact same picture, it turned out very clear..wonder if you want it???
Post a Comment