1.09.2011

Gratitude Breakfast...

Last year I started a "Gratitude Breakfast" tradition with my friends. I was so happy this year when Lindsey decided she would host. It is such a fun time getting together with these girls, talking about life, and enjoying each other without the disruption of our kids. We get together once a week for lunch at chick-fil-a. But it's really hard to talk to each other with the amazing amounts of children we have between us all. For the "Gratitude Breakfast" we eat yummy food, and share what we have been grateful for over the past year. This year Lindsey made cookie waffles with ice cream (not sure if it was breakfast or dessert but it was DELICIOUS!)  We also had bacon, fruit, muffins, and bread. I am so grateful for these girls and the long friendship we've had with each other.



Ally, Lindsey, Me and Becca

 Kristin, Betsy, and Katie (Lindsay had to leave early so we didn't get her in the pic.)


2 comments:

Meg said...

What a fun idea! I'm sure the food was yummy too.

Becca said...

Oh my...that breakfast sounds super yummy! What a great tradition. There's nothing greater than reflecting on what we should be grateful for... especially a different month than November! So excited you're a blogger! :)