9.28.2011

Filmore...

Yes, more camping. This time it was REAL camping. Can you tell?

That is not a bad make up job. That's dirt! And my kids loved every second of it!
Kade was like this a majority of the trip. He LOVES riding, and wanted to be on the bike the whole time. He takes after his big brother
Surprisingly, Kaylee was excited to go out as well. She even rode by herself a little bit. 
 My crazy kids
Kade was so fearless this time. He was going up the same hill Brayden is going up in this pic and he rolled the bike...and that wasn't the last time either. We finally told him he had to stick to flat ground. Brayden did amazing as always. He was a good sport even though his bike stopped working. That just meant he got to ride the big one this time.
I usually get to ride behind Mike on all the long drives, but he wasn't there with us. This time I had to ride for real. Kaylee was my buddy on the way up and Kade rode with me on the way down.


Taking a break at the top
When I say I had to ride for real, I mean FOR REAL. I had to ride through about 5 water crossings (2 of them pictured below.) That's scary for your REAL first ride. I survived though!

Even if this was the end result. Luckily there were showers available and I didn't have to stay very dirty very long.
We also enjoyed:
Sitting by the fire
Making pudgie pies
Visits with Grandma and Grandpa
Throwing rocks in the lake
Looking for deer
Taking naps
and enjoying each other one more time before school was back in session.

Before we left the kids got to make rockets at the camp ground. We shot them off just before we came home.



No comments: