I have had so many looong post recently. But this is the only way I document my pictures and stories, so bear with me!
Our camp theme
Never Forget the Lord
"...for in His strength I can do all things" Alma 26:12
Gathering for camp..don't they look so clean?
Kick off to camp!
Hiking up Ensign Peak
My girls
All the teams
The Benevolent Bears
The True Titans
The Virtuous Vikings
We were a little spoiled this year with the location of camp. Needless to say, I loved it! I even got to sneak away a couple times to shave my legs and take a nap! Although the house is gorgeous, we didn't get to sleep in it. We camped in the backyard and utilized the house only for cooking food, and storing our stuff. Luckily the outside was just as beautiful as the inside.
Yes, that's Mitzi and I hard at work
Some even chose to sleep under the starry sky
Lunch time! We didn't have to worry about bugs in our food
We played water games.
I think I stayed dry until this very moment...when we were getting ready to go home.
We sang songs, danced, and did skits. I will never be able to think of "The eye of the Tiger" the same way again. And I will FOREVER be teased for "Go Heather!"
We goofed off, ate well, and laughed and laughed. I wish I had a picture of us leaders giggling in our tent. You would have thought we were some of the young women!
We went on a super long hike up to Bell Falls. It was really hard, but totally worth it. We learned a lot of life lessons along this hike.
We did it! Every single one of us made it. We truly thought that wouldn't happen. It was very rewarding at the end. Almost emotional knowing we all did it. Again, IT WAS HARD! But, in His strength I can do all things. This experience really bonded the girls together. They had to lean on one another (very literally at times) to get through this.
Thank goodness for the refreshing waterfall back at camp for our feet. After the hard hike we were treated with pedicures, smoothies, and craft time!
We had an awesome speaker before testimony meeting, Brock Richardson (former BYU football player. He was so cute with the girls and they could relate to him so easily.

We finished off camp with a pool party, awards, and delivering food for the Utah Food Bank.
Hats off to our amazing "coach" for an amazing girls camp!




















No comments:
Post a Comment