9.21.2011

iFly and Flowrider

I love doing fun things with my hubby! Awhile back we bought some passes on Groupon for Solomon Center up in Ogden. This was one of the best dates we have been on.

When we got there, we were suited up to do iFly. This is basically indoor sky diving. I would never in a million years actually go sky diving, so this was my kind of thing. It was definitely hard to get used to. It was a blast when the instructor took hold of us and swirled us around in the air.
Brent and Allison
These two were so good!  
Nate and Adrianne
Nate gave us all a few laughs 
Dumb and Dumber suited up, ready to go in. 
Allison sporting an awesome "do" after flying 
 After iFly we changed into our suits and went to Flowrider. You can boogie board or surf. This is something I have never done before. It was fun to play around in the water until.... I completely biffed it, hit the wall, bottoms came off, top came up, and smacked my head. See the kid sitting at the top? I think he sits there on purpose. He gets a peep show every time someone wipes out.

The only proof that I attempted this crazy stunt 
Afterwards we went over to Pizza Factory for a yummy salad and a twisty bread stick. YUM!



2 comments:

Bree said...

Ha ha your poor thing, you guys are so fun I love it!

Becca said...

We need to go on dates with you guys!! Sounds like a blast!