On his actual birthday his whole family, even his brother and his family was in town from St. George got together for lunch at The Grille from Impanena. This was a time for us all to get together and celebrate the life of his dad, who passed away one year ago, on Nov. 9th. It's hard to believe it's already been a year. This year has really flown by. It really makes you sit back and reflect on what you're doing with your life. We miss you Bill.
On Nov. 9th we got together for lunch at Sonia's then went to the Cementary to visit.
On Nov. 10 Mike and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversay! We were so busy all day getting ready for our trip that we really didn't get a chance to do anything super special. I didn't think we were doing anything for each other because we were going on a trip but Mike came home with flowers and a couple shirts for me. I sure felt stupid! He is always so sweet to me. Obviously he could care less if he got anything.

3 comments:
Oh POOR Kade! Hugs to him! That breaks my heart! What a tough little man! I am glad you guys had a good weekend together as family!!
Wow what a week. I can't believe that it has been eight years since you and Mike were married. Doesn't it just feel like you can't remember not being married?!
Happy late anniversary, and late birthday to Mike! I forgot to mention that when I saw you guys! Congrats on your 8 years!!
Post a Comment