I have to admit, I was a little disappointed in the casting of Edward at the beginning. But just like the book, from the moment he stepped onto the big screen, he stole my heart! I LOVE this movie! It is so fun to go see and watch all the characters come to life. I thought I was being a little obsessive about the movie since I have now seen it 3 times, but I am no longer worried about myself. I found out last night that my aunt has seen it 8 times and she plans on seeing it many more times. It's just a fun movie to see and I can't wait for it to come out on video.
Thanks to my real life "Edward" for putting up with my silly obsession. I'm just glad I have someone real that treats me so good. And I don't even have to drink any blood for him. I'm a lucky girl!!

3 comments:
Gosh he looks so HOT in that picture! Thanks for seeing it again with me!
Thanks for the review. I haven't gone to see it yet. I didn't want to ruin my obsessiveness for the book. I am thinking about giving it a go look see. Thanks
I'm so glad we went and saw that again together! I love it so dang much! And... I took Mark to see it with me last night and I think he actually liked it- either that or he was being really nice because I told him if he ruined it for me I'd cry. Ready to see it a 4th time?
Post a Comment