The kids made themselves Indian headband and then gave themselves Indian names. Brayden was Squanto, Kaylee was Pocahontas, and Kade was Cheranimo (Brayden gave him that name and that's how he spelled it. Really it was supposed to be Geronimo.)

Mike cutting his first turkey.

Brayden and Kaylee pulling apart the wish bone.
Mike cutting his first turkey.
Brayden and Kaylee pulling apart the wish bone.
All the family, and their cute crafts they made.

I am ready now to get out the Christmas decorations and start the Christmas season. I have been playing Josh Groban's Christmas CD non stop and it just makes me so excited. I took the kids to see Santa and for the first year Kaylee wasn't scared of him. Brayden was telling my mom about it and he said that Santa was pretty famous and he thinks a lot of people know him. Then he thought about it some more and said, "Well he's famous, but not as famous as Justin Timberlake. Everybody LOVES him." It was funny.
1 comment:
I love Mike cutting the turkey! Can you please give me some of that Holiday Spirit??? I am the Grinch this year!
Post a Comment