1.22.2009
P90X
I decided this year I wasn't going to make any resolutions because I'm not very good at keeping them. But I did decided that I was going to just be better all around. I felt like every area in my life could use a pick me up. Mike has been very good at motivating me to get going in a lot of areas. One specific area would be physical excercise, I am such a bum when it comes to this. Their is a fun group of women that get together a couple times a week for a killer work out, and I still can't talk myself into going. I always have an excuse. Well Mike came up with this brilliant idea to start working out together at night. He brought home these DVD's called P90X and we have started doing them togther at night when the kids go to bed. One night we even did it as a family and the kids thought this was a blast! They were all comparing muscles when they were done. Today is only day 4 of the 90 day program and I am trying to think of every possible excuse not to do it today. My body hurts, I'm tired, and I think it would be easier to just cuddle on the couch tonight. But I have had alot of fun doing it with him and it makes it easier to have someone fun to workout with. We took some before pictures, but I promised not to post them. Maybe in 90 days when we are "RIPPED" we might feel more inclined to share those pictures. For now they are tucked safely away. So here's to day 4, and some really sore abs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
what a fun thing to do together. i asked brooks to do it with me...but i doubt he wil! can't wait to see the end result (like you need it any way))!
I got it for Christmas too. I can hardly do much of it. You can be my inspiration though. Here is to Day 1 for me!
P90X!!! Does Mike watch infomercials? Brandon watched this infomercial for like 6 months, finally one day I bought them for him becuase I was tired of hearing about how "ripped" he would be if only he had those DVD's. I have been doing the workouts and they are KILLER! Infact Brandon is doing one right now! Good Luck, it's a fun workout, I really enjoy working out with Brandon now.
I heard those workouts are a killer! You will have to keep me updated on your status, Nate keeps trying to talk me into buying them :)
I always watch that infomercial and want to buy it. Are you guys still doing it?
Post a Comment