Where do I begin? My little baby is 8 years old today. This has been such an emotional birthday for me. It just seems like my little boy is so big now. This birthday comes with a lot of mile stones and responsibility for him. He gets to start scouts, which he has informed me involves "learning" how to use a pocket knife and a BB gun. He will be getting baptized in a couple weeks. I keep informing him he will now be accountable for all these actions he decides to make. I think he is taking full advantage of these "free" weeks. He has had a rough time the last couple weeks at home and school and he is having to learn how to handle things more maturely. Hopefully he keeps progressing in this area.
I am so grateful for Brayden's example in my life. He is such a happy fun loving kid. He has a tender forgiving heart. He loves hugs and kisses and being cuddled (though he won't admit to this.) I learn a lot from Brayden and the way he handles things. He is so quick to apologize and is quickly concerned if he thinks he's putting you out.
I look forward to many more fun and exciting years with Brayden. Hopefully I can live up to the task as his mom! Happy Birthday!!
1.jpg)
5 comments:
Oh the picture of Brayden with his little broken leg... how cute is that? It seems like just yesterday when that happened and he was trying to get himself around the pool at your dad's while we were all swimming. What a good little boy he's turned out to be. He's always so sweet to my Jonah. I hope he has a good day.
Happy Birthday Brayden! I wish you have a great birthday! I am glad you are my friend! from- Zach
Heather,
I can't believe your baby is eight! Time flies! He is such a cute boy and great friend to Zach! Hope he has a FUN birthday! Becca
Gosh...I have been thinking about Brayden's birthday for weeks. I feel like it was just yesterday. He was always my little buddy when I would come to your dad's to hang out with you and Mike! I hope he has a great birthday! Brooks says happy birthday too btw!!
I cannot believe he is EIGHT! That is just insane! But can he get any cuter?
Happy Birthday Brayden!
Post a Comment