1.22.2010

B-DOG

Happy Birthday Brayden!


I seriously can't believe I have a 9 year old!!!! Time has flown with him. Looking back 9 years and 9 months, I never, ever anticipated the journey my life would take. I was still a naive little girl. I don't know what I was thinking at the time, but I do know, I hadn't experienced reality yet. I had babysat a lot, so how hard could it be having your own? I had experience:) Little did I know about what lay ahead of me. I went through so many hard times during the nine months I was pregnant. So many decisions had to be made, so much growing up had to be done. I will always have a special bond with him because of the person he made me become.  Brayden has been with us through every up and down we have ever had. Every day he was a reminder to make things better, to grow as a family. He deserved it.

 3 and 6 months                                                         



      

Brayden at 11 months old. We were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple Dec. 1, 2001
 2 years old

 3 years old

4 years old

5 years old

6 years old


7 years

8 years


Happy Birthday! I can't wait for another year with you.

6 comments:

busymama said...

Oh my heavens - love that post, love that boy! He has such a darling personality and couldn't be any cuter!! Happy Birthday!!

Clements Family said...

I just love all those pictures. It makes me remember when he was a newborn hanging out at your Dad's watching Temptation Island snuggling with him! Happy Happy Birthday Brayden!!!

Mikesell Family said...

Happy Birthday Brayden! I can't believe how fast time flies!

Lindsey Stubler said...

Wow! I can't believe he's 9! He is so handsome. Me and Kristin were actually just talking about him today and what a good boy we think he is. Whenever our kids play with him, he's so sweet to them. I wish we got all our kids together more! I hope he had a fun birthday!

The Lind's said...

Happy Late Birthday Brayden!! WOW how time flies! I still can't believe he is nine...it seems like yesterday when we took the boys to the circus and Jungle Jims (?) Crazy! He is such a cute boy! WE just love Brayden and can't wait to get to hang out more!! Sure hope he had a GREAT birthday!

Allison Bushman said...

9??? Seriously! I can't believe it! I can remember you pregnant with him! And the cute annoucement you gave to all of the friends! Happy Birthday to you Brayden!