1.10.2010

Funny Boy...

I have a couple of my children that are driving me crazy lately, I won't mention who:) They are arguing and fighting like crazy! Luckily, I have one little guy that continues to entertain me, make me giggle, and is always quick to give me little kisses. It's nice to be reminded of the joys of motherhood...even when you're ready to pull your hair out.


Kade LOVES being in jammies. This particular day he decided to sport a towel on his head and my slippers.






Kade is absolutely sure that an ice pack will cure anything. He decided that since he had a sore inside his mouth, he was going to try and take care of it with an ice pack.


We laid out Kade's clothes for him to get ready for church. We asked him to go get ready, this is how he returned. A tie with socks and shoes.


I am so grateful for his sense of humor and his ability to make me laugh all the time. I know that he tends to be a terror, and probably isn't the best behaved in his school/church class, but he is so fun to be around.

5 comments:

busymama said...

Oh we looove that boy too!! Today Addi was really nervous about going to primary and she kept asking me, "Kade there?", over and over to reassure herself she would be okay!

The Balls said...

Cade is too cute! I just did a post like that too, I needed to remind myself the joys of motherhood rather than the pains! Love the tie pic!

Allison Bushman said...

Um... I think someone is taking after his daddy! :) (the pic of just the tie) Ha Ha! Just make sure he stays away from the Artic Circles!

Sara said...

Oh mygosh! I seriously can't stop laughing about that naked tie picture!!! That is going to be a pic that haunts him the rest of his life:) You know it's gonna make his wedding video! Oh and I wish you had a pic of him when you went to Walmart! Thanks for that comment- it is always good to know you are not the only one:) Oh and I always think about an email you sent me that talked about how with you 1st baby you would never leave the house wihtout a matching bow, with the second baby you did wihtout the bow and without the matching shoes, the 3rd you figure boys can wear pink right?! I forget how it totally goes but I so feel myself thinking along those lines these days!

Meg said...

Kade is so hilarious! Love the tie. Phenix is the one that keeps us laughing too, although the fighting drives me crazy. Did the ice pack cure his sore throat?