12.29.2007
Cookies for Santa...
Every year Kaylee insists we make our own cookies for Santa. So this year we did the cheater version, but I don't think she realized that. I bought the prepackaged cookie dough that is already rolled out in a sheet for you. The kids were able to use their cookie cutters. We threw them in the oven for 10 minutes and wha-lah! Their ya have it Santa, homemade goodness! They had fun decorating them afterwards. Kade really just had fun eating them though. 

So Chritmas Eve they laid out their cookies and milk. And their friend Brock had brought them the cutest poem with some reindeer food. Since it had snowed so much I had to put on my snow boots and take the reindeer food and go out and sprinkle it on the lawn for them. They were so anxious to go to bed and await Santa. Mike and I still had a lot of wrapping to do, so it was good that they all went right to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment