12.07.2007

The War is On

So awhile ago I brought up the idea to use my blog to embaress my brothers. Well I have found the perfect opportunity to do so. I'm not sure you will find the same humor I did. But my brothers are not impressed with me, they said the war is on now. The thing they don't understand is the war started along time ago when they would endlessly torment me. I've had shaving cream put on my pillow just before I would crawl into bed so when I would lay down, my face would slap down in it. When I would babysit they would crawl on the roof so I wouldn't know where they were. I've been stabbed with a pencil, choked, chased, peed on. You name it, they have done it. I just haven't ever had a way to pay them back besides by tattling and making them clean toilets when I was babysitting. The problem is it isn't a fair war...there is only one of me. They get together and plot against me. But yet they are mad about this silly little dance. They told me to "elf myself." I still think it's funny:)
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1222615351

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am here to testify that everything Heather said is true. She was outnumbered and her brothers tormented her relentlessly. The elfs are so minute compared to what she could have done. Way to go !!! I loved it..