12.13.2007
A Day In The Life Of Kade...
I thought it would be funny to document my terror child, Kade for a day. I am always telling people how naughty he is, but here's proof. I snapped a photo of all the places he shouldn't be. The places he snuck away to when I wasn't looking. He emptied out my pots and pans and was laying down in the drawer. This one I can deal with, at least he wasn't in danger.
When Kade is either hungry or thirsty he helps himself to the dishwasher. He usually empties the dishwasher whether it's clean or dirty and throws all the dishes on the floor. The knifes can't go in the dishwasher anymore because who knows when Kade is going to get into it.
Kade LOVES the toilet. He loves throwing things in it. He loves getting the toilet brush and cleaning it. He loves splashing in it. At least when I caught him in there today he was just staring at it and getting ready to get on it.
Kade thinks he knows how to use the toilet. He goes to the bathroom in his diaper then tells me he went poop, then makes me put him on the toilet to wipe his bum. If he could just figure out you actually go to the bathroom in the toilet, my life would be a lot easier. This time apparently he just wanted to sit up there, clothes and all.
Kade loves that we have a water spout on our fridge. He is usually filling up his own cup of water. Unfortunately today he pushed the chair over to the fridge and just held down the water button. To bad you can't see the big puddle of water underneath him on the floor.
This was a new one today. I'm not sure what he wanted with the stove. I'm not thinking it's very safe though.
This is Kade's absolute favorite spot. I probably get him down from here 100 times every day. He pushes the chair over and he climbs on the counter to either get to the telephone or to get into the cupboard. I tell ya, I don't know what to do with this kid. He is hilarious. I promise I do watch him, I just cannot turn my back from him or else he is into something. Hopefully it's just a phase:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
you just made my day, i just realized that maybe it's the age and not just Addi!!! Or they
are two peas in a pod! Love ya!
That is so funny, you'll be glad you took pictures of that later. that totally makes me laugh and makes me tired at the same time. what a sweetheart. good luck. Katie
His nickname isn't "osama" for no good reason...
That is hilarious! Breckon was freaking out while looking at Kade's pictures! Good thing we don't live next door to each other any more or they would be a terrible twosome...they are so much alike!
Oh my! I cannot believe how active he is- what a little climber! I am sure he keeps you busy. Tommy and I were laughing looking at all the mischief he gets into! But he is so dang cute!!
That is so funny...and exhausting!! I don't know how you do it. At least you are documenting it so that you can laugh about it later. Also, I love that your Mom calls him "osama." My Dad used to call Parker that. It's so scary how their minds think alike!!
Heather,
I had one of those...(Caleb)Yeah.. you wouldn't believe it now. I promise it goes away. He will put himself into some other creative pursuit in the future. You'll see. Be patient and hit the Home Depot for all the childproof locks.Just an FYI.. my husband Kelly rearranged the house one day when we were gone for the day. He got everything "not safe" out of his way or packed it up. He couldn't stand it anymore. I couldn't find things for months! I was already pregnant with Laura. I think Heavenly Father knew I wouldn't have another child for a very long time if I saw this stage first.
By the way... I have been reading your blog. I love it!!!
Jane Walker
He is adorable. I didn't believe you when you said he was trouble. You have your hands full! I still think is so darn cute!
Post a Comment