5.13.2008
Strawberries...Day 1
For as long as I can remember my Grandma has always had a garden. We always loved going over there and picking peas, corn, and strawberries. Well I am definitely not talented in this department nor does time allow me to start gardening, but I thought I would give it a shot this year. Even though I have a big back yard I don't have a spot to garden in, so my Dad and Laura bought me this cool strawberry pot for Mother's day. I have had the strawberry plants for a few weeks but didn't know what to do with them. We have been watering them and giving them sun and today was the day we planted them. Now let's see if we can keep this plant alive and possibly get some fruit off of it. Their is nothing better then homemade strawberry pie! If so, maybe next year we can try something else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun is that! Good luck with the strawberries! Thanks for hanging out today! Days like today I miss living next door!
SWEET! You'll have to let me know if it works out! My kid LOVE strawberries!~
Post a Comment