While we were their we did a lot of 4-wheeling. Kade was such a trooper. He went on some really long rides. We went up Chalk Creek and you have to go through about 6 water crossings on your bike. I think I was more nervous about it then he was. He consistently wanted to be on a bike. The moment we got back from a ride he would ask for the key's to another bike and go sit on the 4-wheeler. He loves to ride! Kaylee also had her first experience doing her "business" in the wilderness on one long ride. You can tell she's a "city girl" (like my cousin called us) when she was done she was wet from the waist down. Oops! She also had fun riding on Brayden's 4-wheeler in my Grandpa's pasture. She's a little bit of a scary driver, good thing it will be a while until she get's a driver's license. Mike loved riding our cousin's mini-motorcycle. He got teased by the cousins and they told him he should be a clown in the rodeo. He especially looked silly when he took it up the road and a group of about 20 guys on REAL motorcycles passed on by him. He just waved and smiled.
Other then the 4-wheeling we had fun just hanging out with each other, we went swimming, and went out to eat. Larry's in Filmore has some of the yummiest food, if you're ever just stopping by you must stop and eat there. Mike also tried out their golf course. I told him that if every golf course was like the one in Filmore I would let me golf more often. It was only 9 holes so he was able to golf from beginning to end in 50 min. He took Brayden with him, and I was able to get a nap while he was gone.
Kade and Grandma Laura just chillin
Me and Kaylee enjoying the sunshine
My cousins Samantha and Hazen. This is what we all looked like after a long ride. We were all covered in dirt. They happily smiled for a picture before they cleaned up.
Kade and Grandpa having a drink of water in the shade.
We had a great weekend and can't wait til we go back...

1 comment:
I love the story about Kaylee! Hilarious! I am glad you guys had a good time~
Post a Comment