I read this on a friends blog and I thought it was so cute. I was curious to see how my kids would answer the questions.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Kaylee: Get in the bathtub.
Brayden: Be nice
2. What makes mom happy? Kaylee: Giving her lots of lovies
Brayden: When we do stuff for you
3. What makes mom sad? Kaylee: Being mean to her
Brayden: When we fight
4. How does mom make you laugh? Kaylee: Doing silly jokies
Brayden: When you do funny stuff
5. What was mom like as a child? Kaylee: Just like me
Brayden: You got picked on by your brothers
6. How old is your mom? Kaylee: 27
Brayden: 27.
How tall is your mom? Kaylee: Way tall
Brayden: He giggled a little bit, and said give me a hint. Then laughed and said maybe
5’ 9’’. (Ya…in my dreams!)
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? Kaylee: Go grocery shopping with me. (or not)
Brayden: Go on girls trips
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Kaylee: Go shopping
Brayden: Have it be peace and quiet. (He nailed it!)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Kaylee: Her singing. (Obviously she hasn’t heard me.)
Brayden: For talking to Oprah about all the naughty things we have done
11. What is your mom really good at? Kaylee: Cartwheels
Brayden: Making food
12. What is your mom not very good at? Kaylee: Nothing (I think she didn’t want to hurt my feelings.)
Brayden: Round off back handsprings
13. What does your mom do for her job? Kaylee: Baby sit
Brayden: baby sit
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Kaylee: Salad
Brayden: Bajios
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Kaylee: I don’t know
Brayden: When she's nice to people
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Kaylee: Ariel
Brayden: Tigress from Kung Fu Panda
17. What do you and your mom do together? Kaylee: Get pedicures
Brayden: We snuggle
18. How are you and your mom the same? Kaylee: Are hair
Brayden: Our smiles
19. How are you and your mom different? Kaylee: Are eyes
Brayden: Are eyes
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Kaylee: Gives me hugs and kisses
Brayden: “Cause I’m your boy, and I know it in my heart.”
At least none of the answers were too alarming. You just never know.
6 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! Love it...I am going to do this with my boys! I love the last answer from Brayden!
How cute, I love it... I could just picture your kids answering the questions. They are some of the sweetest kids. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer
That was really cute. Very precious! I wish I would have had a blog when my kids were young. I could be scary asking them now. I should try it with my kids and see what the older version would be. If it is printable,not too embarrassing, I will post it on my blog. The reunion looked like fun.
This is so cute. I should ask my boys. I can't believe you can still do cartwheels. I tried and it wasn't so hot.
I love it!! Your kids are so great! I'm kind of afraid of what my kids would say.....we'll see!
Brayden had some really good answers! Ethan didn't really understand a lot of the questions, but it was still fun to hear his answers. Kids are so funny! We had fun swimming the other night; thanks for inviting us.
Post a Comment