About 1:00 am we were woken up to Kade crying. I went to get him and much to my dismay, their was throw up everywhere. I grabbed him and took him to the toilet and he immediately started telling me, "I OK. I FINE!" He didn't want me fussing over him. I cleaned up his room and Mike threw him in the tub. But unfortunately the throwing up continued through out the night. We made ourselves a comfy little bed on the couch for the two of us. But every time I tried to catch the throw up in the bowl he would yell at me (even between hurling) "I FINE!" He didn't want anything to do with the bowl and he didn't want it in his face. He was so funny and so insistent that nothing was wrong with him.

We stopped and got Cafe Rio on the way home from the temple last night and he quickly indulged himself in it....it's his favorite. So I'm not sure if the Cafe Rio upset his stomach (Mike and I were both feeling sick as well) or if he has a stomach bug. He finally stopped throwing up around 3:00 this afternoon and seems to be feeling much better. But after no sleep last night I am ready to go check in for the night! But if you ask him- He's just FINE!!!!

I tried taking pictures of him last night while he was sleeping. I loved laying next him watching him sleep. But the flash on my camera was so bright it was making him so mad! He was just so precious, at least while he was sleeping.
5 comments:
Oh - I'm so sorry that looks miserable, I hope you are all feeling better soon! Give Kade a love for me and Addi!
Oh poor Kade! Breckon keeps looking at the picture and says that Kade's head is hot! We hope he is feeling better!!
I seriously feel bad for you! I don't deal well with throw up! Poor little guy.
Poor little guy, but I am glad he is doing better. As I was reading this post I was thinking how neat it will be for Kade to read it one day. I wish that my mom had journaled more of my childhood, and I love the picture of you two on the couch. I hardly have any pictures of me and my mom when I was little. She said she was just always the one taking the pics, so she never thought to have someone else take pics so that she could be in them with us. So good job on that too! You are a great mom!
I remember the days and miss them:) Crazy huh! Glad you are all feeling better.
Post a Comment