9.09.2008

I looked out my window...

I looked out my window and what did I see? A bright red leaf on my little oak tree!

This is officially my first leaf to change colors, I'm so excited! I love fall. I love being able to open up my windows and get a nice breeze and get some fresh air in my house. I love the crisp air, being able to wear long sleeves, I love the rain (especially the smell,) I love making soup on a chilly day, I love getting ready for Halloween, I just love this time of year!

6 comments:

The Lind's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lind's said...

Oh I love the fall too! Sad thing about California you don't have the seasons. Right now is the HOT time of the year. I miss the seasons!! Oh and thinking about Halloween...wish we could go trick-or-treating with the Davis family... and the yummy chili. Miss you guys!

Oh and I hope little kade is "fine"! and feeling better! You are such a good mom! I would have rubbed his back...but don't get me sick!! I don't do well with the throw up!! Hope he is better!

Clements Family said...

How exciting is that! I can't believe the leaves are already changing! I have to say I do like fall (but the bad part means that winter is right around the corner!).

Kathy said...

I love fall too, it's the best time of the year!

Clements Family said...

Ok so I love the hair blog that you have a link for! I am sure Kaylee has the cutest hair in the neighborhood!!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Me too and Christmas is just around the corner. Beautiful picture of the leaf:)