Nothing exciting is happening in our life right now, so I am looking for random things to blog about. Thanks Jane for this fun tag. First's are a fun thing remember. I know with my kids it's something I am always amazed by or want to remember. Like, "Oh look it's the first time he has ever said that word." or "Oh she's so cute it 's the first time she ever wore that shirt." You know what I mean. Well here are a few of my first's....
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?..................... ......Michael Davis
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?........................Everyday, clear into the wee hours of the night.
3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?..........................Beer. My dad bought some and had us try it in front of him to make sure we didn’t like it. After that he knew he wouldn’t have to worry about us drinking because it was so nasty. At least this tactic worked with me.
4. What was your FIRST job?...................................I have been babysitting since I was 8 years old. I used to make a lot of money doing this. Technically my first job was at Mr. Rags in the mall. It was so easy to flirt with the boys and then they would buy anything. I was usually the top sales person:0
5. What was your FIRST car?...................................Oh sad, I have to admit this. It was a VERY old (I don’t even know what year) Subaru Wagon. The thing was so beat up! I had no radio so I had to play music off a little CD Player with portable speakers. It also over heated all the time. I learned that if I drove with the heater on it would make the heat go down in the engine. I even had to do this in the summer. So miserable! I have a lot of funny memories with this car though. My next real car was a Toyota Celica.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?...........my hubby.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?....my hubby. He is the first one I see before he leaves for work in the morning. I smile at him, give him a kiss, tell him to be safe…..then I go back to bed.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?.......................Mrs. Saltas
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?....Florida. We went on a basketball tournament with my brothers basketball team when I was like 7 or 8. I had crushes on two of the boys…..named Brock and Gentry:)
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?.....Her name was Emilly, and no we do not still talk.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?........................Jamey Moore’s house. I remember the first time she slept at my house she showed up on my doorstep with a giant garbage bag filled with stuff for us to do. This even included a box of pads that she stole from her sister. What are two 5 year olds going to do with pads???
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?.........Mike
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?.............I have only been in one, Lindsay’s.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?.........Got Kade some breakfast then looked out the window and was mortified that it was snowing again.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?..........New Kids on the Block. I remember it was a horrible concert, even though I loved them. Everyone was screaming the entire time so you couldn’t hear anything.
6. FIRST tattoo?....................................................Never had one
17. First piercing?...................................................I’ve had a lot of piercings, although I only have one pair in my ears now. At one time I had 3 holes in each ear (including one clear at the top.) I also had my belly button pierced for a little while. I had to take it out when I was pregnant with Brayden. It got stretched too far.
18. First foreign country you've been to?.......................Brazil
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?.........................I don’t really remember. I do remember seeing The Little Mermaid in the movie theatre though. I also remember that we used to go to a movie theatre that had a monthly or weekly movie for like a buck and you got popcorn and a drink too.
20. When was your FIRST detention?...........................Never had detention. I was a good girl.
21. What was the first state you lived in?.......................Utah
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?.............................Mike
23. If you had one wish. What would it be?.....................I wish I didn’t have to raise my kids during this scary time in the world.
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?...to speak portugese. I would love to be able to talk to my husband without the kids understanding.
2 comments:
That was so fun! I loved the sub...I totally forgot about the whole heater thing. I remember that was the worst. I am glad that you were in my wedding! Love ya!
Okay - apparantley I am soooo old, because I saw Little Mermaid on a date!!!!! I could have been your babystitter - eek!!!
Post a Comment