2.27.2009

My babe....

This is for my dear husband who complains that I don't blog enough. I am his reading entertainment during lunch or when work gets slow. Apparently I haven't updated in a while and the blog needs something new. So here's to you babe correct me if I'm wrong on any of these questions....

Husband Tag
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? A soccer game, golf, or one of our shows.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Either Ranch or some sort of house dressing.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? This list could go on and on, he's so picky! He doesn't like onions, peppers, mushrooms...actually he just doesn't like ANY vegetable. I made tater tot casserole one time (I loved it BTW when I was growing up) and he suggested very kindly that I never make it again. He doesn't like seafood although he loves shrimp.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? We've never been to bar. But if we are at a restaurant, he will order a Mountain Dew, flavored lemonade or just water.
5. Where did he go to high school? Copper Hills High school.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 8 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? I would say golf accessories. Golf balls, golf clubs, golf gloves, golf clothes. I think he already has a mighty fine collection.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? This depends on the day, or if he's ordering it from somewhere. He has been eating PB&J a lot lately. He likes Bagel sandwiches with cream cheese, turkey, cucumbers and lettuce. If he's at Subway he will order (a very boring...no vegies) Classic Italian sandwich.
9. What would he eat every day if he could? I don't think he could eat anything everyday without getting sick of it (except cereal.) Although, He does have a strong love Kraft Mac and Cheese.
10. What is his favorite cereal? He's not picky when it comes to cereal. We go through boxes and boxes each week because both him and the kids have multiple bowls a day.
11. What would he never wear? He is so picky about his clothes. Ask anybody and he is the hardest person to shop for at Christmas because he is so picky about what he wears. He is a great shopper though!!
12. What is his favorite sports team? Manchester United
13. Who did he vote for? Neither one of us voted, bad i know. We felt negatively for both canidates so we didn't vote.
14. Who is his best friend? I think his best best friend is ME:) Although I do have some tough competition. He has been friends with Derek Cushing forever and they are great friends. But really he is so nice to everybody and has so many friends (I'm a little envious of him and this trait.) I think anybody he comes in contact with becomes his friend.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? He is so considerate of me and my shortcomings. He never points them out or complains. So I honestly wouldn't know what bugs him.
16. How many states has he lived in? Utah is the only state he has lived in and then he lived in Brazil when he was little.
17. What is his heritage? Brazilian
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Better than you know what cake.
19. Did he play sports in high school? soccer
20. What could he spend hours doing? golfing
21. What's something cool about him? Everything!!! I think he honestly the best. He is so kind and thoughtful to me and everybody he comes in contact with. He is awesome at everything he does. He is a great athlete, hard to beat at board games, gives great massages, always makes me laugh, and just super LOVABLE!

2 comments:

Sara said...

That is a fun post! Ok, it is so funny because I think I have the exact same picky eating habits as Mike. I LOVE cereal, and mac and cheese and HATE all veggies, and when we got to Subway I get the exact same sandwhich with no veggies-Tommy totally mocks me for it. Tommy and I are always teasing abotu how much our eating styles always matc hup better with otehr couples. For example he loves seafood and steak and I love italian and mexican. Go figure?!

Clements Family said...

Mike is such a loveable guy. He is so friendly. It is such a great trait to have. You guys are great together!