2.04.2009

He's a Wolf now...

Brayden had his first day of Cub Scouts yesterday. He was dang excited he couldn't even stand it. He has awesome leaders so that makes it even better. Mike used to be the Cub Master so we would go to all the Pack Meetings and Brayden would always ask when he would be old enough to be a scout. Well his day has finally arrived and he feels like he is so big now. Heck, I feel like he is so big now. Where did all the time go??? He came home and told me how easy it was to pass things off so we better get started. We worked on a couple things but it apparently wasn't good enough. All day today he has told me, "Mom I just need to earn my Bobcat and my Wolf. When are we going to be able to work on it?" I don't think he understands that these things take time. I'm glad he is ambitious about it and excited. I hope he doesn't lose his steam.

3 comments:

Clements Family said...

Yea Brayden! What a big boy! That is great that he was so excited to get working on it!

Janet said...

Way to go Brayden. Good for you! Congratulations on becoming a Cub Scout. Hang in there and you'll go far!

The Lind's said...

1st I loved your family trait post...I could picture all those fun little things about your kids. You have a cute family!

And yeah for Brayden! That is so fun for him! Zach can't wait to turn 8 for this reason. We went to a "Great to be 8" meeting to learn about baptism and they talked about cub scouts. That is all Zach talks about now! And we still have 3 1/2 months til he turns 8!