Our last night in San Diego we went down to the beach to get some pictures of the kids (since I didn't get my fourth of july pics.) We enjoyed some time just walking around hanging out. Afterwards we went and got some yogurt. The kids loved this! They loved picking their ice cream and toppings. As you can see Kade is totally digging his chocolate ice cream with gummy bears.
I LOVED this trip! It was so relaxing and really enjoying as a family. We were able to really spend some quality time together. I am so grateful we were able to have this time. I know we will be back. It just won't be over the fourth next time.
3 comments:
We LOVED this trip too! Thanks again for such a great vacation! I am sorry that I haven't gotten you the golf pics...I still haven't up loaded them to my computer. Soon! Sorry! Oh and I love the pic of the temple...gorgeous! and then all your other pics of the your kids this last post...way cute! What a great time!
That looks like such an awesome trip! I'm glad you guys were able to get away and have fun. Great pictures of the kids, especially the ones on your last day. So cute!!
Looks like a lot of fun! We are planning a trip there in Oct or Nov, it's only a 6 hour drive from Tucson! Glad I read your blog for some tips on where to go! Way cute pics! Miss you guys! But will hopefully see you soon when we make it up to Utah!
Post a Comment