7.09.2009

SAN DIEGO


This past week we took a little family vacation down to San Diego. We had so much fun! We had a condo right on the beach, fun time spent with some friends, and some much needed R&R!! I am going to try and remember day by day what we did. Here's our trip....

3 comments:

Clements Family said...

Those are some really great pictures...good job Heath! Looks like such a fun trip. I am so jealous! What an awesome sand castle that Gerry built!
Oh, and I usually have my volume off on my computer so I never hear the songs...I just love this song...LOVE Wicked!!

Mikesell Family said...

Looks like so much fun! Oh my gosh...Kaylee's teacher lives down the street from me..it's our new Bishop's wife. Small world! We need to talk!:)

Bree said...

Hi I just wanted to let you know we are planning a girls day on Wednesday the 12th at 12:30 we are meeting at Rio on Redwood in South Jordan and then getting pedi's at this place across the street. Then Thursday night we are going out with the couples to Good Wood in Draper. Hopefully you can make it, let me know.