8.03.2009

Mathews Family Reunion 2009

Over the weekend of July 10 I took the kids down to Filmore for our family reunion. It's always fun to be able to see family. We went on many 4 wheeling rides up the mountain. Since Mike wasn't there this time I had to be the one that helped take the kids on rides (when Grandma and Grandpa weren't.) My Dad promised an easy ride, because I'm a wimp when it comes to ATVs. But my Dad always likes to push me and see how far I will actually go. Up the mountain we went and we ended up going through 7 water passages!! I was scared through the first 2 or 3 but I ended up having a blast! I didn't get many pictures because I forgot my good camera. The pictures I did get are off my phone...bad pics.



Pic of some of the cousins. We were trying to re-create a picture that was taken of the kids in my Grandma's tree about 4 years ago.


My Brother Ryan and Brayden caught a hummingbird on their finger. It was so cool to watch. The bird would just sit there.



Kade learned how to ride by his self for the first time. He was so excited. The whole way down he asked if he cold ride "the little one." This bike is able to go slow enough that I feel comfortable letting the kids hop on and drive around the field by themselves for a little while. Kade and Brayden are definitely maniacs when it comes to 4 wheelers!!!

No comments: