8.29.2009

Summer '09

Summer is officially coming to an end, and surprisingly we all survived. We have had so many memories from Summer '09.
One Family Vacation (plus a few mini getaways)

One Couples Getaway

Three Soccer Championships Won


Brayden's team took first place in the La Roca Cup, Sparta Cup and USA Adidas Cup. His team remains undefeated!
Back row: Adam, Zac, Fabian, Jordan, Gabe Front Row: Brayden, Justin, Seth, Jack, David Coach Kelly
Two Teeth Lost

Aprrox 5,000 golf balls hit

This was Dad's year for golf. He golfed in many golf tournaments and also had a chance to golf in the Ron Boone Huntsman Cancer Golf Tournament. This tournament usually has a $10,000 buy in but luckily for him somebody couldn't go last minute, so he was invited. He walked away with lots of fun prizes including new shoes, hats, shirts, bag, blanket, and gift certificates. Mom and Brayden went out on the course for the first time ever. Brayden loved it, Mom is learning to love it.
Brayden and Kade figured out about 551 different ways to wear soccer uniforms

I let Brayden pick out his outfit everyday, without argument. The boys would somedays put together 3-4 different soccer outfits. Come Monday he is going to be hating life when he has to start wearing a uniform to school. Less laundry for me though!

Hours and Hours spent in the water
We went to Cowabunga Bay for the first time. It was a great place for the kids! They loved it.
We ate about 20 boxes of Otter Pops

Attended the Open House, Volunteered, watched as they placed Moroni on the temple, and went to the Dedication of the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple

Spent lots of time spent with the ones we love

We had to say good bye to some cousins that moved to Billings, Montana


We are a little exhausted from a long but fun summer. We are now anticipating fall and the new adventures it will bring.

This is the first official tree I have seen that has changed it's colors. I am ready for fall!


3 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun summer! I'm not so anxious for fall, cause then I know winter is coming.

Clements Family said...

Fun summer events! I can't believe your kids are starting school tomorrow! We will need to let Breckon and Kade play!!

The Lind's said...

Looks like a fun summer!! Cute pictures!! I am excited for fall too...cooler weather can't come soon enough!! You should come visit sometime soon! :)