8.19.2009

Fairy Tales

Kaylee told me today that she would like to be famous one day. She said that in her Ariel movie (not sure what one) that you can just buy your wishes and they will come true. I tried to explain to her the difference between a fairy tale and real life. I said she could become anything she wanted to be she just had to work hard to achieve it. I also let her know that all those movies she like to watch are all just fairy tales. She replied, "Well good thing that Ariel's true cause I saw her in Disneyland! " Well so much for that whole saga about her having to work hard! I guess if she still believes in princesses I still have a few years before I have to worry about Santa Claus.

2 comments:

Clements Family said...

Oh I just love Kaylee...ya never know, maybe one day she will be famous!

{Brittany} said...

I've come to realize that you are a pretty amazing person! I've always known you and loved you as a cousin, but it's been fun to get to know you better through blogging. I love reading your blog entries. You always inspire me to want to be better through your honesty. Thanks for sharing!