He wanted to wear his backpack like the other kids wear theirs. Too bad it doesn't really fit that way.
I was trying to get him to pose for this picture in front of his school. The sad thing is as he was sitting there other kids were walking into school and under his breath he was uttering, "NURRRD-ALURT." Great I have the bully in the class! I gave him a quick talk about being nice to the kids and these were his friends. He promised to be nice after that. I just pray no other mother's heard him.
Once inside he was so excited. He instantly climbed up into the reading fort and asked for me to leave. I told him I would go if he would come down and pose for me with his teacher.
Here is Kade with Ms Karen. I am so excited for him to have something to occupy his time while the kids are at school all day. He has waited for the day when he got to go to his own school. I had been promising him if he would potty train he would get to go to school, Pay day is finally here! I just pray it goes smoothly!

6 comments:
He is such a funny kid, I wish we got to be around him more. He cracks us up, Joanthan has always loved all your kids. Good luck!
He cracks me up. He is the cutest little guy. I love that he said "nurd alurt" so funny. I was laughing so hard. That is so something Gentry would say to my boys.
I can't believe he was saying nerd alert. He is so stinkin' cute. We just love him.
SOOOO funny!! I love the "nerd alert." What a great kid. Don't change a thing!
Nerd alert!?! That is hilarious!! Who taught him that? He is going to love school I'm sure. Such a funny kid! I can't wait for my two to start school. I need some peace and quiet around here.
could just eat him up!!!!!
Post a Comment