8.03.2009
July Happenings
We have been so busy during the month of July. We have been busy with soccer, vacations, swimming, swimming lessons, trips to the beach, playing with friends, playing at the splash park, and many more exciting things. I haven't had time to sit down and blog all the fun things we've been doing. I am trying to take some time today to catch up on some much needed things like laundry, cleaning, blogging, laundry, grocery shopping, laundry, etc etc. I have had so much fun with the kids being out of school. Although most of the kids in the neighborhood started school this past week, it's nice that we still have a few more weeks to enjoy. We have a few more things on our to do list that include the sun, water, daytime, and fun!! We are going to try and take advantage of the next three weeks until we need to start worrying about schedules, going to bed early, waking up early, and homework. Here is a peek into what we have been up to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Holy cow...loved catching up on your past month. Love the picture of you and Mike. You look HOT!
I am sad we missed out on friday. Luckily after this week we have no more softball so we can get together easier! Yea!
I stole the girls picture from your blog. Mine was to posed.
I will let you know what we are doing this week and hopefully you can get together with us while Kammi is here!
What a fun month... You are one hot momma, I can't wait for the day that I am done having kids and feel good again for longer then a year and a half.
I love that pic of you and Mike. Good updating! Hey I had a dream last night you were prego! Funny huh!
By the way I bet the Zermatt resort gave you towels and didn't let people bring their dogs. Oh and I'd even be willing to bet the ceiling and door jams didn't leak in the middle of the night either. Am I right?
Post a Comment