Gerry and Becca joined us for some fun this day. This was Mike's favorite day BY FAR!!! Mike and Gerry were able to go and golf at Torrey Pines. He had been so giddy for this day for a long time. I think it was all he expected it to be!
***I will add some pictures when I get them. Mike didn't have a camera.***
While the boys were golfing, Becca and I took the kids to the beach. They had a blast boogie boarding, building sand castles and just jumping waves.
Kade couldn't quite figure out why the boogie board wasn't taking him anywhere. He didn't know that his dead weight in the sand wasn't quite how it worked.
I decided after kids laying around in the sand like this. It gets really old cleaning sand out of life jackets, towels, swim suits, and all the little crevices on their bodies. I think we are still finding sand tucked away in little places. I found out I am definitely not a beach type person, I would cringe every time they dropped something or sat down wet in the sand.


No comments:
Post a Comment