MOM! I'M READY TO PLAY IN THE SNOW!
Sunday was a great day around our house. The day started bright and early for Mike and I. This is usually never a good thing in my eyes, but it ended up being a lot of fun. The kids were mesmerized my the snow that was covering the ground and they instantly wanted to go outside and play. So we got everybody all bundled up and we all went outside and built a snowman. This was Kade's first real experience with snow and he loved it! He just kept throwing himself face down in the snow! Mike's
Grandparents from Idaho Falls and aunt from Oregon came into town this weekend to visit Grandpa Bill. So since it was Regional Conference this weekend we decided to stay home
and spend sometime visiting with them. It was hard saying goodbye to them and watching them leave, they knew it would probably be the last time they would see him again. It was good they had the chance to come and visit. Overall it was a great day spending time with the family. Life is so crazy all the time...especially Sundays. We don't get many opportunities to just hang out and relax. Sunday was a great day of family fun.
aren't they original
3 comments:
I love the pics and the title - Gracie made a snowman, snowdeer, adn snowdog at her Grandma's today - so fuuny how kids are just drawn to snow! I'm glad you were able to spend time with your family, I just ache for you and your family. We love you and would love to help in anyway!
I can't believe you guys already got snow. that's crazy. how fun, I guess if it's going to be cold then you might as well get some fun out of it. your kids look adorable.
I hope you guys are doing ok. and you are still in our prayers.
Wow you guys got a lot of snow already! It's looks like you had lots of fun! You needed that! Wish we were there to play in the snow with you! I hope you are doing okay. I wish I was there to help...not that I could do much, but hey I am only a phone call away! Stay happy! You are in our thoughts and prayers always!
Post a Comment